Agriculture and Environment Project
This program wants to reduce pollution of the beautiful and unique environment of our region. We want to train children, youths and adults to love and conserve nature and to save energy.
This includes the recycling project for the separation of garbage and the “clean vegetable” project, in which we want to support the production of organic food.
The volunteers’ activities will include:
- producing organic vegetables and mushrooms
- creating a compost
- working in a rubber plantation, a fruit garden or on a paddy field
- raising animals such as fish, chicken or cattle
- planting trees
- collecting garbage e.g. at the waterfall, the temple
- supporting the recycling activity at school
- selling products in the local market
- promoting the use of cloth bags instead of plastic bags and of banana leaves to pack food
- promote the use of bicycles and the saving of energy
- learn about the way of life in the village
- teach the locals about nature-friendly behavior and make them conscious to environmental concerns